Friday, June 04, 2010

Sometimes I Surprise Even Myself! LOL!

I just wanted to paste a rant I left at the Tom Campbell for Senate FaceBook site today that makes me giggle at myself.  Some nimrod was pro-Barbara Boxer, I was having a lousy day at work and I just had to spit my venom out at someone:

Brian McQuaig: Anyone stupid enough to vote for Boxer deserves what they get and worse. But I'm telling you now...I won't allow you or others like you to drag me down that road with you. Boxer must go. She's a shrill for International ANSWER, Code Pink and her own little brand of STUPID. Her disdain for those she sees as 'below' her makes me sick. She has proven time and again in word and action that she considers herself as part of a ruling class. Well...not in this country, you bitch. Defeat this elitist PIG!! Other than those points, I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

No comments: